Secure asset management with simple auditing and RFID access control
Turnkey solution for vehicle assignment, access, and maintenance tracking
De-centralized key management to prevent loss and improve efficiency
Keyless storage for simple securing auditing, tracking, and alerting
Collecting, storing, and distributing evidence must follow strict regulations and chain-of-custody requirements. Deister’s Smart Storage Solution can alert you of new drop-offs, audit material handling, and manage access for drop-off and pick up. Deister’s Smart Storage solution is a great alternative to one-way lockers, managing material in less space and providing simple reporting for transaction history.
- Meet chain-of-custody requirement
- Integrates with physical access control systems
- Defined drop-off and pick-up roles
- Simple auditing and alerting
Equipping your fleet with RFID tags and managing car keys with key management systems can decentralize fleet management, track maintenance, and automate access to restricted garages and parking lots. No need to update assignment board, simply present your keyTag and grab your assigned car keys. For larger fleets, tracking maintenance can be as simple as reading the tag at maintenance or washing stations. With deister’s Key Management and Vehicle Identification solutions you can improve vehicle security, support maintenance policies, and reduce administrative burden related to fleet management.
- Track keys and easily assign vehicles
- Security and automate lot access with vehicle identification
- Integrate with fleet management software for a holistic solution to track maintenance, assign vehicles based on utilization, wear, and availability
While most of your facility will be managed by RFID access control, there are car keys, armory keys, cell keys, master keys, and physical assets to protect. Setting policies on access control systems is simple. However, enforcing policies on physical keys and devices can be a burden. With our Key and Asset Management Systems you can set curfews, alerts, and notify the user and central station of any issue. Access can be administered through your existing access control system.
- Secure armories and provide safe, temporary firearm storage
- Easily reserve and manage shared devices
- Track, secure, and assign keys
- Integrate physical key and asset management with access control systems
Keeping firearms out of the wrong hands is serious business when processing arrests and entering lockup areas. Training on, and adhering to these policies help ensure a safe environment, but relying on learned behavior alone is a risk you cannot afford.
Standard lockers provide security, but lack the capacity for central reporting, alerting, or auditing. Deister’s networked, smart storage systems can notify monitoring stations of gun transactions and help you enforce firearm safety policies.
- Key-less access for temporary firearm storage
- Easily audit, alert, and enforce firearm policies
- Provide centralized lock down and location of firearms