Vehicle Key Management
With proxSafe Key Management, you can assign vehicles, track utilization, and simplify administration of vehicle keys. Key Management systems help ensure keys to ambulances and other service vehicles are available when needed. You can also set curfews and alerts on keys to enforce return policies.
- Easily manage vehicle keys
- Centralized management and self-service capabilities
- Integrates with fleet management and maintenance software
Healthcare Facility Key Management
Although modern healthcare facilities manage entries through Physical Access Control Systems, there are often hundreds of keys for maintenance areas, lockers, vaults, and even master keys that can bypass electronic systems. Unmanaged keys invite theft, loss, unauthorized entry, administrative chaos, and undocumented access. Your healthcare facility contains restricted medications, patient records, service areas, and many valuable assets. Key management provides an added layer of security, prevents loss, enforces key access policies, and reduces administrative burden.
Smart Asset Storage
Hospitals contain valuable equipment, restricted medications, and mobile devices. proxSafe Smart Asset Management Systems provide secure access for authorized personnel and an auditable record of transactions. Smart Asset Storage is especially powerful when sharing devices. You can track utilization, identify current user, manage return policies, and much more.
- Secure storage lockers for staff
- Auditable access to medications
- Manage and track shared devices
- Report on historical usage to determine inventory
- Provide visibility to previous and current users
Vehicle Monitoring and Access Control
Deister Electronic’s tranSpeed Long Range Identification provides quick access to authorized vehicles. Whether you’re protecting restricted entries or managing staff parking, tranSpeed will help prevent patient and guest traffic from interfering with hospital operations.
- Restrict vehicle access in emergency areas
- Manage staff parking access
- Monitor arrivals and departures of ambulance and service vehicles
On-premises texTag solutions provide real-time availability and accurate reporting on cycles and on service volume. Keep your inventory lean, ample supply, and cycle out scrubs and linens based on usage rather than a date range.
- Accurate usage reporting on linen and scrubs
- Easily manage inventory levels
- Auditable reporting for laundering service contracts